Wednesday 14 April 2010

My first blog award !!!



Sheba of http://forkbootsandapalette.wordpress.com/ has tagged me via this award. To make it clear for people who do not know about this, it is just a way of recognizing people's effort in blogging. It is not a simple thing to get recognition for the blogs. Building a constant readership is a very difficult thing. I have experienced it very well. So when Sheba tagged me for the award I am really, really very thankful to her. It means at least few more people will come to know about my blog. Normally people pass on the award to other people and I want to do the same. Since this award is a kind of encouragement for the newbies I would love to pass  on this TAG award to my friends who are still in their earlier stages of  blogging. You can find wonderful recipes in all these blogs. Keep visiting and keep encouraging friends...it means a lot :) THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO TAKE TIME TO READ AND COMMENT ON MY BLOG.

Aparna Vijay of APARNA'S VEGETARIAN CUISINE
Jutson Devasahayam of SAMAYAL SAMAYAL
Pavithra Srihari of Binge on veg !!!

Thanks a lot Sheba once again and Happy blogging friends !!!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. Oh you are sharing it with me. I'm so happy. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Manju...:) and thanks for sharing the award with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur award and thank u very much for sharing it with me!! This is my first award. I am so happy dear..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations !
    -kayal

    ReplyDelete